DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The Department of Commerce has been providing efficient and quality education in commerce Since its inception in 2000. Highly experienced and dedicated faculty members are the strength of the department and have produced Rank holders. Our students are frequently informed about the current employment opportunities and the department trains them to take part in it.
- B.Com Started in the year - 22.06.2000
- M.com Started in the year - 11.07.2005
- To train the students with required levels of competence for employment both in domestic and global market.
To give a global perspective through value based education for social transformation.
To impart effective, supportive, accessible and affordable knowledge, skills and education in Commerce and Management to empower our students to respond to the challenges in the corporate world in an academic environment that capitalizes on state of the-art-technology.
The department moulds the students in the career oriented system to fit in business leadership and entrepreneurship. It has been the stepping stone for many students to pursue professional courses like MBA, CA, ICWA, ACS etc.
The Department of Commerce was established in the year 2000
It offers B.Com, M.Com and M.Phil programmes
There are 12 Teaching staff
Seminars, Workshops, Guest lectures and Industrial visits are organized
Faculty members have published 67 papers in National and International Journals with an impact factor
So far, we have produced 19 and 18 University Ranks in UG and PG Commerce
One Gold medal in PG Commerce
- Focusing on producing more University Rank Holders for UG & PG.
- Concentrating on providing employment oriented courses.
- To conduct PEBO Inter college competition to expose their talents every year.
- To organize COMZ-ALTA to extract the talents of our department students every year.
- To take effort to publish Research articles by the faculty and the students in the Journals approved by UGC.
- To organize International Seminars and Conferences every year.